More about UNET
United Community Association Networking
Was created by a group of individuals who were approached asking for a different "type" of avenue to receive their continuing education and networking with like minded local individual in the area.
Will be with the top companies in this area showing leadership in their fields, high standards of workmanship in the community and in their respective fields of expertise.
On a regular basis there will be a review of the membership for any companies or individuals who have shown a disposition for poor quality, poor management and poor communication with their clients and their membership will be terminated to keep the highest standards of the group.
- Highest standards for our members
- Networking with like-minded individuals in your field and with the people with whom you want to do business
- Education for Community Association Managers
- Reference Material for Board Members, Managers and Vendors
- Beautiful and convenient meeting locations
- Regular social events for our members and their families
- Profit... All proceeds will go back to the group to off-set parties, dinners or social events